Beach Camp '18 @ Daytona Beach, FL.
Date: July 9-13, 2018
Cost: $170 (plus money for 6-8 meals) * Scholarships are available.
Deadline to RSVP: April 1st
Camp Speaker: Craig Groeschel
Worship Band: Rush of Fools
Location and Lodging: Holiday Inn Express (Daytona Beach, Florida)
Beach Camp is a 5 day, 4 night camp for students who have completed 7th-12th grade by June 2018. Beach Camp is in hosted by Student Life Camp. Beach Camp is five days chalk full of incredible Biblical teaching, passionate and transparent worship, and meaningful small group time. Students will be able to participate in Beach recreation as well as have free time to enjoy the sites of Daytona as well as enjoy to build lasting relationships within their own youth group. This is one of the best weeks of the year. I hope you'll consider being a part!!
Daily Camp Schedule:
7:30am - Breakfast / Quiet Time
9:00am - Family Group Leadership Meeting
9:30am - Morning Celebration
11:00am-12:00pm - Family Group Bible Study
12noon - Lunch
1:00pm-5:00pm - Free Time
5:15pm - Dinner
6:15pm - Student Pastor Gathering
9:00pm - Church Group Gathering
10:00pm - Quiet Hours Begin
11:00pm - Lights Out
What To Bring:
A fantastic attitude and a desire to draw near to God
Bible, pen & notebook
Modest casual clothing
Personal hygiene items
Spending money for snacks, t-shirts, CDs, etc.
Watch and/or alarm clock
Beach towel, sunscreen & sunglasses
What NOT To Bring:
- Tobacco, drugs or alcohol
- Fireworks, water balloons or weapons
- Skateboards, roller skates or roller blades
What Not To Wear
- Tight clothing
- “Short” shorts or skirts (Stand with your arms by your side. If your fingertips are touching skin, your shorts or skirt should be longer for camp.)
- Spaghetti strap, halter or tube tops
- Two piece bathing suits (unless covered with a dark t-shirt)
- Clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes or any other inappropriate items
- Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.